royal with cheese
what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
royal with cheese
yup, royal cheese.. then there is the deluxe royal and the Royal Bacon.
Know what they dip their fries in?
uhh...ketchup?? I hope....LoL
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
They dip them in Mustard
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
"Check out the big brain on Brad"
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
If i'm not mistaken it's Royale with an e at the end.
crack is whack
What do they call a Big Mac? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
le big mac
and the dip their fries in mayonnaise.....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks